Windsave electricity turbines

Hey all

Heres a great invention for the home owner looking to save some serious cash!

Wind Turbine electricity generators from Windsave.com

I was in B&Q were I first saw these and after chasing staff around the store looking for info on these, it was easier just to call the company themselves.

They charge

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest drystonewall

One of my customers has one of these installed, I sat and watched the control box one windy day and i was disappointed to see the turbine only generating enough power for a couple of seconds once or twice a minute.

This chap lives in a very windy area, infact there is always a breeze there, I think these things are only going to save you money if you are on top of a mountain in Wales or Scotland.

He also has a heat exchange pump for his swimming pool and solar panels for hot water, now these are two things that I really do recommend. and really do save him money.

cheers me dears,

Nigel.

• 2 months later...

Driving along the motorway the other day I was musing about the big electricity pylons. Surely if these little turbines make economic and environmental sense (i.e the electricity they make more than compensates for the Carbon footpring required to make them) then surely we should have one installed on the top of each big electricity pylon?

It doesn't use up any more space, it doesnt really create an eyesore as there is already a great big lump of steel tower in your vision, AND the electricity can go straight into the National Grid.

I pondered this for a while, then decided to watch the road.

• 1 year later...

I think everyone should have a greater understanding of alternative power generators which is something I think the government should do. Many people are sceptical as to whether they work compared with the cost outlay etc. I think with many sustainable energy devices right now, a combination must be used until more efficient systems have been developed but in the meantime, at least some energy is being saved don't you think.

• 2 months later...

Energy from tides by using the concept of gravitational force as gravitational force of moon gives rise to tides in the sea. The tides raise the water in sea roughly twice a day. If the water at high tide is trapped in basin by constructing a dam , then it is possible to use it as a source of energy. The dam is filled at high tide is trapped and water is released in a controlled way at low tide to drive the turbines. Hence electricity can be produced.

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing