Finding a discontinued tile

Can anyone help me please. I am knocking a wall down in my kitchen into my conservatory and need to find about 50 tiles. They are called Catalanya Gold and are a Terracotta colour. They have fluted edges are 300mm x 300mm and I believe they were imported from Brazil. I have had the floor tiled since 2002 and the original supplier has closed down. I have over 60 sqm to replace if I cant find them so would be grateful if anyone knows where I could make enquiries. Thanks

i faced this sort of problem with some expensive wallpaper and also some tiles and it was surprisingly easy to obtain a small quantity of each. same design amd the same reference number, but unfortunately they could only be supplied from a different batch so i had to expect a slight colour variation. as i had been dealing with car paints most of my working life i thought i knew what a "slight colour variation" meant - a shade or two lighter or darker; mostly acceptable and not everyone would notice... the result, when it arrived, was a joke as not only were the colours wildy darker but also the colour density was much greater...

i suggest you not only prepare to be disappointed but you formulate an alternative plan... how about trying to lift sufficient tiles from around the room to fill the gap and then lay a border of contrasting tiles...

• 1 year later...

Its probably way too late now but this tile was imported by Distribution Supplies Ltd of Peterborough - I no I am not affiliated with them in any way but have been working in tile supply for many years.

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing