what color you suggest for my house wall?

• 11 months later...

I would recommend a medium pink or peach color, because if the dark purple and black are too close in shade, they won't stand out from each other. The black wall will look more like it doesn't match instead of looking like it was intentional. However, the pink can provide a nice contrast to the black wall, lightening it up just a little to make it cheerier and more comfortable. Any pink or peach paint would look great – or if you really feel like purple, you might consider a lilac color or something similar.

If your furniture is white, you might want to try curtains with a pattern that's either b&w or multicolored in black, white, and peach/pink. It can be striped or floral, or anything else you like, but that will tie the room together well. Another way to get the black wall and the white furniture to gel with the splash of color is to get some black and white photos of your friends and of nature, and then frame them and hang them on the pink walls. It'll make everything look unified, but it's still fun and not too mature-looking.

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing