Damp Rings on internal wall

I have an 11 year old conservatory which we recently had redecorated and the roof insulated. At the same time I introduced for the first time heating via electric radiators. When the temperature reaches around 40 degrees F damp circles, which are roughly symetrical appear on the inside of the external walls about 1 foot apart. There are approximately 6 rings to a square meter. As the temperature increases the damp circles will eventually run. When tapped there is s decided difference in the sound and in the temperature where the rings appear. The walls do have an airgap I am hoping there is a logical explanation. I must emphasis that this is the first time I have tried heating in the conservatory and it has been regularly decorated without any indication of damp

Do you have any pictures of it?

Please do also drop into the welcomes forum and say hi, introduce yourself, otherwise, it looks a bit harsh to just bang straight into your problem without so much as a hi and welcome...

Hi DIY Guy My thanks for your prompt and considerate reply With regard to the subject I will attempt to attache pictures showing the rings. This may pose me problems as I am not all that familiar with "white mans magic"

Regards David

PS Tried to send pictures in JPEG format but the minimum size is 1.1mb which is far to big Any suggestions on how I can minimize the size?

• 3 months later...

Hi Dave

Sadly your attachment only contained "shortcuts" to images rather than actual images themselves.

Now we have our new software up and running, you should be able to attach your images directly to your post..

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing