I am planning to build a new kitchen because the one in the house I just bought is not big enough. I know which appliances and equipment to choose, but I am curious about the type of lights I should use for the room because optimal lighting is obviously needed in that area. Also, I am planning to put a hood (exhaust) above my range. It comes with a yellowish light that just does not cut it for me. Yellow lights make my food look darker. I want to change it to brighter lights; does anyone know how I can do it myself? Or would it be better for me to ask a professional to do it?

• 5 months later...

Kitchen is an important place in our home and thats why its good to decorate your kitchen as well. And the best way to do so is to choose the right kitchen lighting. There are many types and shapes of lighting for kitchen and by searching online on internet, you can easily find some good lighting for your kitchen.

Kitchen is the place where you cook for your self mostly. But its the place where every one of us like to have luxury things which could show our status to others. That's why kitchen as become the place of design and comfort.

• 3 months later...

If you are looking at redecorating your kitchen or would like a more well lighted kitchen interiors, you can consult many interior designing websites or local designing companies to help with your kitchen lighting requirement. However, many a time interior designers may propose expensive lighting arrangements irrespective of whether you really need it or not. Hence, one should do some research in order to understand the different types of lighting arrangements available, the lighting requirements as per the kitchen layouts and so forth.

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing