Help need - laying a concrete conservatory floor

Hi

Please can someone give me a step by step guide to lay a concrete floor for my conservatory, I'm confident I know how to do but just need reassurance, I'm also wanting to lay piping down for under floor heating, the type you connect to the radiator.

Thanks!!

Hi

Please can someone give me a step by step guide to lay a concrete floor for my conservatory, I'm confident I know how to do but just need reassurance, I'm also wanting to lay piping down for under floor heating, the type you connect to the radiator.

Thanks!!

Hi there

The first thing you should do is check to see if your conservatory needs planning permissions, and if so, seek guidance from the planning department at your local council.

Many councils have varying regulations and the type of sub-soil your property is built on can also affect the requirements.

Where we live for example, all properties are built on clay, so foundations dont need to be as deep, nor require as much re-enforcement as the same type of property built on soft soil for example.

So, first point of contact, get in touch with the council.

This is pretty difficult to offer advice on because you will need to book an appointment with your local building inspector who will need to assess this type of floor before the slab is cast so, once you've got your damp-proof course and membranes are ready, book an appointment with them so they can come and examine the installation work.

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing