Hiya spark

If your looking for actual lighting suppiers, maybe something like ***WEBSITES REMOVED AS OWNERS HAVE TAKEN TURN FOR THE WORSE*** ?

If its not lighting suppliers your after, then maybe shed some light on what you want and stop keeping us in the dark, boom boom!!!!! :eek:

Hey Richie thanks for your help

Always welcome, if you do get anything, lets us know, and hopefully show us the finished work?

• 9 months later...
One of the websites which i know is www.purelighting.co.uk

There are some good products on that website as i have bought some of them.

What "homelight" isnt telling you is that he works for a search engine marketing company, and has never bought anything from this store in his entire life. (A pretty rubbish one too if he thinks spamming is the way to go)

I know this because the website owner confirmed it.

Purelighting are actually one of the worst I've seen and spoken to. There overly expensive by a long way, and when I called them to ask them to stop spamming our website I was pretty much told to go F*** myself, followed by a hail of further abuse.

But, I must add, it did take over 15 attempts over an entire day at calling them because they just have one of those horrible answering machines running 24/7, so its pretty pointless having the 0800 customer services phone number on the website because its the same guy that runs the shop that answers that phone (Or doesnt should we say)

Are these really the kind of people anybody wants to do business with?

I'd hate to see what they do to unhappy customers or should you ever have a problem that needs resolving!!!

• 9 months later...

Household LED light bulbs can outlast regular bulbs more than 30 to 1. Imagine not having to drag out a ladder to change that hard-to-reach bulb for 10 years!

The efficiency of LED home lighting can't be beat. An LED bulb can light your porch or driveway, staircase or hallway all night and use less energy than your old light bulbs did in just one or two hours!

With energy efficient LED lights you save money, you will make your home safer and more secure and you do something good for the environment -- all at the same time! Residential LED lighting is the way of the future.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing