What forums would you like to see?

Hi everyone...

Just a quick request to ask if there are any specific forum titles you would like to see added to this DIY Forum.

Some of you may think there could be more categories among the home improvements section, as I may have missed something out for example.

anyway, if anybody thinks of anything that should be added then please do add your thoughts here so I can catch up with them and take care of it for you all.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Hi,

I used to run a forum and always found it best to start off with only a few forums, just to make it all look more active. At the moment having so many forums but not many posters just makes things look a bit empty and uninviting.

Small groups of people shouldnt be limited to there discussion by what others think they should talk about right?

Dont look at it as not having many posters, look at it as all the different things you surely have an opinion on?

If your not posting in any of the forums, then we assume you have no opinions on anything?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...