Looking for discontinued tiles

Hi,

I am looking to extend my current en suite bathroom but need to match the tiles.

I have spoken to my local tile centre, who supplied the original tiles to the house builder in 2002/2003, and they have identified the manufacturer as Grespania andthe tiles as Toja 4 Blanco (picture attached).

They are border tiles 300mm x 140mm. I am looking for aprroximately 5 tiles. Can anybody help or point me in the right direction to try and find these?

Alternatively I am considering removing the current border tiles and replacing with new. Has anybody had any experience of this - good or bad?

Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Bernard

post-578-129970909993_thumb.jpg

Hiya Bernard

Are your local tile centre able to provide you with the actual supplier/manufacturers details as you can sometimes find that if you were to contact the manufacturer, they might have some you can have (As long as their not a million miles away)

I've attached your picture for you but it was too big so I edited the size of it to under 300kb file size...

Hi,

Great News, I have contacted the manufacturer, Grespania, here in the UK and they are going to obtain the tiles from Spain for me!!

Great customer service would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Regards

Bernard

• 1 month later...
hey bernard! :)

tough probs....well what i would do it go to tops...they are my local one cause they haeva huge range of tiles and im sure you can find it there. if not im def sure they can refer you to somwher else have a look at the site

http://www.toppstiles.co.uk/

hope that helps . what colour are your tiles btw?

Hiya

So, posting 3 messages, all the same, all linking to topps tiles has nothing to do with the fact you built their website for them, and are just now out to spam the crap out of forums using your business username?

Too much of a coincidence quite frankly.

I think I'll give them a call tomorrow and put in a complaint about your "spammy" marketing that you have no doubt sold them on.

• 2 months later...

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing