Diamond tipped screwdriver bits

If your used to using the cheap pack of screwdrivers from the pound shop but sick of the edges of the tips breaking off, then this is something you should consider. They don't come cheap but to be honest I couldn't work without them now! They are extremely strong and the last pack I bought was 3 years ago.

I must have been through a good 30,000 screws using a 24v electric driver without clutch support and not one of my tips have ever failed. I have lost a few down cracks in floor boards and other inaccessible places but not one of these diamond coated tips have ever snapped, sheared or blunted in any way. If your looking for recommendations for the best screwdrivers then you need to be looking for any that are coated in the diamond coating.

I was going to say I would be interested to hear off anyone who has bought a pack and experienced any problems with them, but all I could expect would be tumble weeds to blow through this tread, lol so I will ask anyone who knows a particular brand to shine for value for money or build quality to post your stories here.

Remember! when looking for a screwdriver or screwdriver bit, in my opinion look for diamond coated!

post-2-129970909972_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

If your used to using the cheap pack of screwdrivers from the pound shop but sick of the edges of the tips breaking off, then this is something you should consider. They don't come cheap but to be honest I couldn't work without them now! They are extremely strong and the last pack I bought was 3 years ago.

I must have been through a good 30,000 screws using a 24v electric driver without clutch support and not one of my tips have ever failed. I have lost a few down cracks in floor boards and other inaccessible places but not one of these diamond coated tips have ever snapped, sheared or blunted in any way. If your looking for recommendations for the best screwdrivers then you need to be looking for any that are coated in the diamond coating.

I was going to say I would be interested to hear off anyone who has bought a pack and experienced any problems with them, but all I could expect would be tumble weeds to blow through this tread, lol so I will ask anyone who knows a particular brand to shine for value for money or build quality to post your stories here.

Remember! when looking for a screwdriver or screwdriver bit, in my opinion look for diamond coated!

Hi Do you use an impact driver with these bits or a traditional cordless drill?

regards cmb :)

• 1 month later...

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing