Roofing Scaffold Quotes

Hi,

I bought a house in Oxford which had a problem with the roof. The surveyor advised that I get quotes but warned me to have the roofing companies itemise the scaffolding as they don't supply it. I though nothing of it at the time.

7 quotes later the scaffold had varied the price between

• 3 weeks later...

hi i was having a similar problem i needed my drive concreting i got some rediculos quotes from various builders that i simply couldnt afford, then my friend told me about a site, i posted the job i wanted doing on there and recieved 4to 5 quotes from local builders in my area... i didnt chose the cheapest i chose the the best deal rated on their feedback also. i saved upto 30% on the origional quotes before i used the site.

there seems to be a traders section too so traders can sign up to get more work, whatever the job you need evn if its just a wedding photographer, its on there. any way hope this helps ... oh and its completly free too and thats always a good thing.

Frapper

Nice of you to drop in just to drop that link, dont you ever take the time to introduce yourself at all, wherever you go in life or do you just plaster adverts in peoples faces everywhere you go?

• 1 month later...

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing