Air conditioners/Heat pumps

Hi all, i've been thinking about putting air conditioning in my house for a while now, i was just wondering if anyone has any experience with these ones?

http://www.cooleasy.co.uk/product_wall.htm

Also if anyone has had any problems with them?

Well Geoff, as your already from that company, why dont you tell us instead of trying to sneak a link in under false pretences?

Nothing worse than a tradesman trying to deceive people.....

Is this how cooleasy operate? Sneeky and deceptive?

• 2 months later...

Things You'll Need:

• Caulking gun and waterproof caulk
  • Measuring tape and pencil
  • Air conditioner, mounting hardware, foam insulation (usually provided by manufacturer)
  • Screwdriver and screws

1. Step 1
    Measure the area you want to cool and calculate the size of the air conditioner you will need.
  2. Step 2
    Determine where you want to install the air conditioner and measure the window opening. The air conditioner you buy needs to fit into the opening and all air conditioners aren't the same size.
  3. Step 3
    Install the mounting brackets that came with the air conditioner unit (be sure to follow the manufacturer's directions).
  4. Step 4
    Slide the air conditioner into the window opening and attach it to the mounting brackets (again as per manufacturer's instructions).
  5. Step 5
    Lower the window down onto the top of the unit.
  6. Step 6
    Pull out the extensions on each side of the air conditioner and attach them to the window frame.
  7. Step 7
    Use a piece of foam (may be provided by the manufacturer), seal between the top of the air conditioner unit and the window.
  8. Step 8
    Attach the drainage hose (if supplied) to the outside of the air conditioner.
  9. Step 9
    Caulk around the outside of the unit to help keep the warm air outside.
  10. Step 10
    Plug in your air conditioner, turn it on and enjoy that cool air.

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing