Welcome to The DIY Forum danielsroof

Hi danielsroof,

Welcome to The DIY Forum, and thanks for joining us here.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I certainly look forward to hearing from you sometime soon, and hearing all about your DIY experiences...

Be sure to check out the DIY Forum rules above, just to ensure were all on the same page...

Why not tell us a little about yourself, let others get to know you, and what you get up to?

Welcome again

Richard... DIY Forum Slave

Guest danielsroof

Hi danielsroof,

Welcome to The DIY Forum, and thanks for joining us here.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I certainly look forward to hearing from you sometime soon, and hearing all about your DIY experiences...

Be sure to check out the DIY Forum rules above, just to ensure were all on the same page...

Why not tell us a little about yourself, let others get to know you, and what you get up to?

Welcome again

Richard... DIY Forum Slave

Hi,

Just read the forum rules, did look for them earlier when I first read this thread but couldn't find them, must be me as they are directly above the thread - oops!

My name is Daniel and I run a very small roofline business in Surrey, I am also a web designer and own a few websites (small time and more of a hobby/side income)

I participate in several forums and am currently a "Top Contributer" on the Google Web Search forum under the alias "danielroofer" http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Web+Search?hl=en I am also active on several other Google help forums and was fortunate to get an invite to Google HQ last year, you can see a few mugshots of me here - DSCF1777

My hobbies include travel, learning to speak Russian, DIY, mocking cowboys, problem solving and creating content for my websites.

I have already posted some photos and started a thread in the roofing forum.

Daniel