• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    0.00 -1 

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About nightofjoy

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Expertise
    I'm a DIY Amateur
  1. I'm trying to put up a couple of candle holders and having a bit of a mare... They're silver coloured 5-arm candelabra type things from Habitat - called Klein (wall version). Two issues. Firstly, there is only one place we can put them in the flat (where the cats won't be able to stick their faces in the candles) and there are electric cables below the surface of the wall. Secondly, as I found recently when putting up some lightweight blinds, the plasterboard must be old and has gone to powder. When you drill in, the hole ends up bigger than the drill bit, and you struggle to ge
  2. OK, fair enough I'm looking to have something mass produced in the UK from steel or Aluminium, but I don't know the name of the kind of manufacturing I should be looking for.... I understand there will be initial tooling costs, as I've just gone through a similar process with a plastic product. I'd be ordering about 1000 pieces to start with.
  3. Hi. What would you call the type of manufacturing of items made from pressed steele - like tins, baking trays etc? Looking for someone to make something, but don't quite know how to start searching lol

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing