How to find a discontinued wall tile

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Kevin

One of the hardest things to find are discontinued tiles! Many good tilers often advise, by more than you need, and keep them somewhere really safe, as the chances are, you WILL need them only when they stop making/selling them!

Sods bloomin law :rolleyes:

Best thing you can do now is go back to County Tiles and find out the manufacturer, and the exact make/style, then contact the manufacturer directly.

If the manufacturer doesnt have any, ask them if they can tell you all chains those tiles were supplied to, then ring round to see if anybody has any old stock, sort of back tracking all who had any as it were...

Good luck mate, do let us know how you get on ;)

Many thanks for your advice and for taking the time to respond. I will let you know how I get on.

Best wishes

Kevin

Hiya Kevin

One of the hardest things to find are discontinued tiles! Many good tilers often advise, by more than you need, and keep them somewhere really safe, as the chances are, you WILL need them only when they stop making/selling them!

Sods bloomin law :rolleyes:

Best thing you can do now is go back to County Tiles and find out the manufacturer, and the exact make/style, then contact the manufacturer directly.

If the manufacturer doesnt have any, ask them if they can tell you all chains those tiles were supplied to, then ring round to see if anybody has any old stock, sort of back tracking all who had any as it were...

Good luck mate, do let us know how you get on ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Like you have suggested i have also tried the manufacturer, but Pilkingtons dont make tiles any more, or at least their website doesnt indicate they do.

I know the make of the tiles 6in sq Royal blue Ref: PC245 I have tried

Elstow Tile Supplies but awaiting a reply. If anyone has any other discontinued tiles companies that they know of let me know, like wise i will advise if i have any success!!

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing