Plastic Rivets?

Recommended Posts

Okay this is my first post. Sorry I couldn't find a discussion area appropriate for fixing various bits and bobs and an airsoft mask is a rather random thing to need to fix.

I bought this mask for my brother, it took ages to ship in and its otherwise perfect apart from the fact one rivet is missing, as you can see in this photo here:

This is how it should be, as is on the other side, front and back:

Now normally I'd send it back, but I don't have time to do this, and I also don't have a receipt. It should just be a case of getting these double sided plastic rivet thingys and popping them in, but I don't know what they're called and hence don't know what I'm looking for. So if anyone can identify what these plastic rivety things are, and tell me where I can get them from I'd be immensely grateful. Thanks smile.gif




Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...

Hi Mate

You could try something like this:

Just search ebay for "Plastic rivets" and you should find loads of different types..

A decent rivet gun can be bought for less than £10, and you might then find yourself riveting all sorts of things too :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Want your website link here? Contact me for pricing